Our process begins with scheduling an appointment with you to conduct a preliminary interview over the phone to assess whether you meet the initial criteria to be a surrogate. Upon completion of the interview, it will be reviewed by our staff. If you’re initially approved to progress to the next stage which is the application process, you will be contacted by email and/or phone to set up a telephone interview with you.
All applications are held in the strictest of confidentiality. You must have access to email to become a gestational carrier. We will review your completed application and screen it for acceptance.
At no time will any identifying information be given to anyone without your permission.
We have the most comprehensive pre-screening criteria in the industry to ensure we match and deliver the best potential surrogates to our Intended Parents.
- Review each surrogate’s completed application, conduct interviews and pre-screen her for initial acceptance
- Obtain the surrogate’s previous medical records including all prenatal, labor & delivery and post natal check-up and, if available, previous surrogacy cycle medical records and previous psychological records
- Surrogates will have no mental health history in her current or past medical history that will preclude her from being a Surrogate
- All surrogates will have medical clearance from her OB/GYN or Family Practitioner who will be responsible for the management of the Surrogates pregnancy, labor and delivery
- Facilitate the Management of the Escrow Account throughout the pregnancy with Surrogate, Intended Parents & Registered Escrow Agent
- Facilitate obtaining Criminal Background checks from Surrogate (and partners) & Intended Parents
- Preparation of Addendum to Direct Agreement if required, regarding Special Expense Items referenced in Direct Agreement Signed by all parties for Escrow Agent
- Assist with Client and Surrogate Legal Representation for Direct Agreement, Pre-Birth Order and Declaration of Parentage
- Review of the surrogate’s health insurance policy to determine the following:
- No visible surrogacy exclusion
- Vague exclusion
- Blatant exclusion
Based on the above, we help facilitate and navigate maternity coverage options by having the surrogates insurance assessed by a third party at the client’s expense.
- Coordinate thorough psychological testing of the surrogate, if required
- Assist fertility center with cycle management and Satellite Monitoring of Surrogate & Test results
- Assist with Coordinating Surrogate Travel for appointments and Embryo Transfers
- Help locate the best hospital for the delivery.
- Provide an advocate for both the intended parents and the surrogate – troubleshooting that may be required should any issues arise
- Constant contact with Surrogate and Intended parents throughout entire treatment, pregnancy, delivery and after the baby is born
If you’re interested in our program as a potential gestational carrier, please fill out and submit the Surrogacy Application form or call our office toll free at 1-877-240-4351 and one of our staff can discuss our program with you and how we can help. You may also email us at email@example.com and one of our staff will contact you at your convenience during the day or after hours.